How can I download command and conquer Red alert 3 on my mac

Message 1 of 10 (839 Views)

Betreff: Promblem

Message 2 of 10 (815 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Rotblut How is that useful? It just gives a link to commandandconquer.com

As far as I know, Mac RA3 is not available for digital download. The store page for RA3 only shows a Windows icon.

https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/command-and-conquer/command-and-conquer-red-alert-3

@veernvana 

I'm afraid the only way to get RA3 on mac is to track down a physical copy.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 3 of 10 (777 Views)

★ Pro

Yo @Nyerguds,

yes i provided a link! Wasn't that the point?

If you follow the Link it will bring you to

https://www.ea.com/de-de/games/command-and-conquer/command-and-conquer-tiberium-alliances

There you can start the game. @veernvana really check it out

It is working fine for me.

cconline.JPG

Message 4 of 10 (764 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Rotblut That's not Red Alert 3 at all. In fact, that game has its own forum, and is not included in the C&C Ultimate Collection that this is the forum for.

You're aware that Command & Conquer is a series, right? There are a bunch of different games in that. Please don't try to give people advice if you don't know what you're talking about.

This is Red Alert 3:

red-alert3-src-rus-12.jpg

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 5 of 10 (753 Views)

★ Pro
@Nyerguds

In fact i am aware of that.

The first Link send you to a site on that you need to scoll down and you'll find red alert.

The next site is: https://www.ea.com/de-de/games/command-and-conquer/command-and-conquer-red-alert-mobile

There you click on download from the Apple app store et voila there you got the game.
Message 6 of 10 (739 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Rotblut If you are aware of that, then why did you link to Tiberium Alliances first?

In fact, the thing you linked to now, the Mobile game, is still a different game. The C&C Ultimate Collection that this specific forum is about is a collection of PC games.

He was asking for the Mac version the actual Red Alert 3 PC game. The Red Alert Mobile game may be based on RA3, but you should notice there's no "3" anywhere on that page.

There is a Mac version of Red Alert 3, but it's not available for digital download, so no amount of links to wrong things you can find will resolve this issue.

Message 7 of 10 (736 Views)

★ Pro
@Nyerguds actually origin never had a mac version of the game, so was my thinking going into the direction the she wanted to play on mac mobile. Also many mac users have a app where they can emulate a mobile on the mac os, but who knows.
Message 8 of 10 (727 Views)

Hero

@Rotblut wrote:
@Nyerguds actually origin never had a mac version of the game

Origin doesn't, but the game does exist. As I said in my very first reply.

Message 9 of 10 (723 Views)

★ Pro
@Nyerguds well i think my hint is also working good whith an emulator and cost nothing.
Message 10 of 10 (705 Views)