Re: Product code for C&C 4: Tiberian Twilight unavailable

by plokite95

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Product code for C&C 4: Tiberian Twilight unavailable

★★★ Newbie

SO several years back i purchased C&C 4: TT and i loved the game, it was on my old laptop that now no longer runs. NOt just does the comupter no longer runs but i cant even get my email that i had on my origin account that it was linked to anymore. Just in the past week on my newer computer im trying to run the game but i now face one big problem... My code that i had used on the laptop voided its use on other computers since its a single use key, even as i still have the disk and everything still. Ive tried entering the key several times with no prevail, only to get the same "Code Is Already Used" popup each time. Anyone know how to cancle out the code on my old PC and to be able to reuse it on my new one? Ive tried contacting EA but the chat doesnt work and i havent found an email address to message (at this time my phone ALSO happens to be inaccessible from it breaking when a certain someone got it broken).

Thanks,

TheTAB01

Message 1 of 2 (594 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide
@NETroy01

Serial keys for C&C 4 are not tied to specific computers or Origin accounts. The game pretty much has its own account system, so if you can remember the credentials of the account that you used to use to log in to the game, that's the only way you can access it at this point.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (650 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
@NETroy01

Serial keys for C&C 4 are not tied to specific computers or Origin accounts. The game pretty much has its own account system, so if you can remember the credentials of the account that you used to use to log in to the game, that's the only way you can access it at this point.
Message 2 of 2 (651 Views)