Re: Problem with reistall C&C 4 and with key

by Nyerguds

Original Post

Problem with reistall C&C 4 and with key

★★ Novice

Hi, I reinstall C&C 4 in a different PC and now when I try to play, I put email and the pass, the game find my persona and after it ask for the CD key. I put the key and say that the game is already register and I can't play. How I will solve this?

Message 1 of 2 (248 Views)

Re: Problem with reistall C&C 4 and with key

Hero

@hretiks

This is a mostly volunteer-driven forum; most of the people who lend a hand around here (like me) aren't actually EA employees. For issues like this, I suggest you contact EA tech support through help.ea.com and get a chat session with a live representative. They can actually look into your account details to solve such things.

Did you link the key to an EA Origin account, though? That usually simplifies a lot of stuff.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 2 (208 Views)