Problem with Registration Code on Red Alert 3

by DRACONIS1313

Original Post

Problem with Registration Code on Red Alert 3

★★★ Novice

Ok, wellll, you don't even have Red Alert 3 on your list of games. Goodjob on that one, Also the registration code I BOUGHT FROM YOU FOR 50$ DOESNT WORK. SCAM ARTISTS. I would love to be able to play the game I bought from you, is that too much to ask? I only installed it on 3 different machines yet apparently it has reached a 5 machine limit. Also, one of the machine I installed it on can't even get de-authorized by your ineffective software you sent out to undo your hazardous attempt at preventing piracy. The irony of the fact that someone somewhere is illegally playing Red Alert 3 and I can't even play the copy that I BOUGHT! Please help, if you know how to do that. I didn't even install it on 5 computers. please let me buy it on this one, and don't ask me WHY I DON'T PLAY IT ON THE OTHER COMPUTERS! You are a software developing company, or rather, A wanna-be software developing company. YOu of all people should know that COMPUTERS ARE NOT IMMORTAL, but artificial intelligence is supposed to be, but apparently your regsitration codes are not immortal. Also DON'T ask me to buy another registration code, THAT'S just evil, trying to con more money out of me, I always used to wonder why EA is the most hated software Corporation in the world, but now I know. Please help me. reactivate my regsitration code, or something! THANK YOU, hopefully I will get a response to this letter within the next 48 hours.

Message 1 of 1 (185 Views)