Need to download a 2nd copy of the games

by glockstryker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need to download a 2nd copy of the games

★★★ Newbie

On 2/23/19 I bought the C&C 17 game pack.  Downloaded, installed and plays just fine.

On 3/01/19, I bought the same C&C 17 game pack.  I wanted to install on an external hard drive and send it to my brother so he can play.  I got the email confirming my purchase.  I can go to my Origins account but there is no link to download the games for the 2nd install.

I purchased both keys from cdkeys and redeemed those keys on Origins.  So I guess both keys are now tied to my account.

TIA

Message 1 of 2 (364 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need to download a 2nd copy of the games

[ Edited ]
Hero

@glockstryker 

Games are always linked to accounts. If you bought it for your brother, it should've been redeemed on an account he owns, not on your own...

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (354 Views)

All Replies

Re: Need to download a 2nd copy of the games

[ Edited ]
Hero

@glockstryker 

Games are always linked to accounts. If you bought it for your brother, it should've been redeemed on an account he owns, not on your own...

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 2 (355 Views)