Re: NEW GAME WONT START

by Nyerguds

Original Post

NEW GAME WONT START

★★ Newbie

Hi, I just bought Command & Conquer 3 : Tiberium Wars on my pc.. after downloading it, i tried to launch but it fails.. it keeps on showing a message which says in tittle "Fatal Error" and in description "Exception in exception handler".. i invested a lot of money on building my pc and i cant understand why this game wont work.. i want an answer on this problem or i demand a full refund so i buy something else from you company or so.. cheers!

Message 1 of 2 (314 Views)

Re: NEW GAME WONT START

Hero

The "Exception in exception handler" issue is apparently a problem with the later drivers of the Intel HD graphics cards. More info on that can be found here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/C-C-The-Ultimate-Collection/Kane-s-Wrath-quot-Fatal-Error-Exception-in-Exce...

The only solution that has been found so far is downgrading the drivers to an older version, from around June 2014.

Or, if you actually invested a lot of money into your PC, you might have an actual decent 3D card inside, and you can open your NVidia/AMD control panel, and tell your PC to use your 3D card for the game rather than the onboard intel one.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 2 (265 Views)