Re: Mods with The Ultimate Collection

by ERG_Cawfee

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@BriggenKane Did the workaround not work for you? Did you try it?

Without Bibber's launchers, mod-support and command-line arguments won't work.... Also, can you better explain your last message and make correct sentences please as this way your messages are hard to read and understand... Standard smile
Message 11 of 20 (7,569 Views)

★★★ Novice

i whant to play whit mods thats the point off this bibbers whould have helped he isnt updating anymore so that's a shame i hate what EA LA is doing ruining our playstyle

Message 12 of 20 (7,563 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@BriggenKane EA LA doesn't exist anymore btw.... That studio changed its name to Danger Close Games and then got dissolved and turned into DICE LA. But that has nothing to do with the CNC-franchise anymore... Bibber's launchers probably should still work.

But for the third time: did my suggested workaround work for you? Did you follow those steps? I can't help you if you don't answer my simple questions... Standard smile And again: please make proper sentences with capitals etc....

Message 13 of 20 (7,530 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for uploading a back up. I think I remember complaining about this 2 years ago about why we can't use mods anymore and since bibber's website is gone and he is no longer maintaining the application we also can't download it from that site anymore. I've been looking for that launcher ever since and finally someone uploaded a back-up. I can finally play shockwave again. Thank you so much.

Message 14 of 20 (7,106 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 15 of 20 (6,015 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@mrtnptrs ???
Message 16 of 20 (6,011 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@mrtnptrsok after long trying i have bibbers and i got the -ui menu working
however it canot find the mods anywere on the pc where the mods folder is or could be

all the places where on the Cdisk wether its just documents or users documents or users savedgames or in roaming folder
they all have the mods folder but the launcher canot find the mods from Moddb and its in a named folder aswhel in the mods folder

Message 17 of 20 (4,041 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@BriggenKane Make sure the folder under your documents is actually exactly called "Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars". I heard there are sometimes issues with certain installations having them misnamed with an "&" symbol instead of the "and".

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 18 of 20 (3,582 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Guys I had C&C Red Alert 3 on origin. Then forced to go to EA app and the game does not exist in this app nor in my library. Support is just not able to help and keep going over refreshing cache and what not which is never going to help.

Message 19 of 20 (1,194 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@ElvenNinja same happened to me. There is no fix, they stole your games and your money. They said they'll "update it in the future." This is co-orporate talk for illegal activity
Message 20 of 20 (440 Views)