Mod Tools For KANES WRATH & RED ALERT 3 UPRISING

by irfanati

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mod Tools For KANES WRATH & RED ALERT 3 UPRISING

★★ Novice

Guys is there anyway that EA devs Can create modding tools for KANES WRATH & RED ALERT 3 UPRISING  ?  How can i submit my request to EA DEV team so they can build modding tools for KANES WRATH & RED ALERT 3 UPRISING  

Message 1 of 3 (550 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mod Tools For KANES WRATH & RED ALERT 3 UPRISING

Hero

@irfanati

Please don't post two questions with exactly the same content. I replied to the other one.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (674 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@irfanati

Please don't post two questions with exactly the same content. I replied to the other one.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 3 (675 Views)

★★ Novice

ok got it. I am new in this forum.

Message 3 of 3 (526 Views)