Launching  Command & Conquer red Alert 3

by BigDaddySnake361

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Launching  Command & Conquer red Alert 3

★★★ Newbie

Launching  Command & Conquer red Alert 3 won't open. Launches and then goes back to desktop, continually. Reselect and acts like it's gonna load and goes back to desktop. Turned off Firewall and a few other controls in windows security and no help.

Message 1 of 4 (682 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Launching  Command & Conquer red Alert 3

★ Pro
@BigDaddySnake361
Have you got the Unofficial Launcher Patches for the Ultimate Collection.

Unofficial Patch:
https://bibber.eu/downloads/cnc-ultimate-collection-launchers/

Disclaimer:
Use Unofficial Patches at your own risk, neither myself or the creator of the Unofficial Patch are responsible for any damage to system files. Though you should be fine so long as it's installed correctly. It's what most of the Command & Conquer Community uses with their Ultimate Collection.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (655 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro
@BigDaddySnake361
Have you got the Unofficial Launcher Patches for the Ultimate Collection.

Unofficial Patch:
https://bibber.eu/downloads/cnc-ultimate-collection-launchers/

Disclaimer:
Use Unofficial Patches at your own risk, neither myself or the creator of the Unofficial Patch are responsible for any damage to system files. Though you should be fine so long as it's installed correctly. It's what most of the Command & Conquer Community uses with their Ultimate Collection.
Message 2 of 4 (656 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you, made some changes by using compatibility setting worked once will try patch if not working again.

Message 3 of 4 (646 Views)

Hero
@BigDaddySnake361 I Moved your topic. This is unrelated to the C&C Remasters.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 4 of 4 (591 Views)