LOST CD

by LB_Alfa1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

LOST CD

★★ Novice

Hi Guys,

tidying up my room I found my beloved C&C generals but when I tried to install it i found out that i miss the 2nd cd i know that origin doesn't have this game but it is still EA games so i thought I could ask you.

Message 1 of 5 (410 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: LOST CD

Community Manager

@LB_Alfa1 Hey, as Nyerguds mentions, Generals is part of the Ultimate Collection package. 

If you reach out to support, and can show your ownership of the game, they should be able to help swap your disc copy to a digital version. This digital version should also be slightly updated to avoid potential issues with newer operating systems. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (409 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@LB_Alfa1 Well, it is on Origin as part of The Ultimate Collection:..

Do keep in mind that by asking here, you're not "asking EA". Most people actually answering stuff around this place are volunteers like me.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 5 (394 Views)

Community Manager

@LB_Alfa1 Hey, as Nyerguds mentions, Generals is part of the Ultimate Collection package. 

If you reach out to support, and can show your ownership of the game, they should be able to help swap your disc copy to a digital version. This digital version should also be slightly updated to avoid potential issues with newer operating systems. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 5 (410 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi I just want my Cd2 for generals don't want complete edition because i would steal contents that i don't own i only have my "custody" of genreals not all the collection i can't open a ticket about complete edition without owning it i have just C&C generals.

Message 4 of 5 (378 Views)

Community Manager

Support should be able to add the individual game content, rather than the whole Ultimate Collection. 

Unfortunately we don't have such discs any more, nor do we host the file for burning to disc, sorry. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 5 (354 Views)