How do I run games on Orgin in compatibility mode?

by Mike86812

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I run games on Orgin in compatibility mode?

★★ Novice

I am still having problems with C&C the Ultimate Collection. How do I run a title in compatibility mode in windows 10?

Message 1 of 4 (4,890 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I run games on Orgin in compatibility mode?

Community Manager

@Mike86812 Hey, to run the individual games you'd find their .exe file in Windows itself.

So to take C&C3 as an example I go to Orgin Games\Command and Conquer 3 TW and KW\Command Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars. Right-click the CNC3.exe and choose Properties. You'll see a Compatibility tab, you can set the mode from there. 

I hope this helps, but if the issue persists, perhaps we can help with some more specific steps. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (4,920 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Mike86812 Hey, to run the individual games you'd find their .exe file in Windows itself.

So to take C&C3 as an example I go to Orgin Games\Command and Conquer 3 TW and KW\Command Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars. Right-click the CNC3.exe and choose Properties. You'll see a Compatibility tab, you can set the mode from there. 

I hope this helps, but if the issue persists, perhaps we can help with some more specific steps. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (4,921 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, This works !

Thanks for your time.

Message 3 of 4 (4,849 Views)

Hero

@EA_David

I made this pretty picture for situations like that, after the recent Origin UI update Wink

https://i.imgbox.com/xXo89TRw.png

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 4 of 4 (4,812 Views)