Help me to install and play this game

by TeessideGuy82

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help me to install and play this game

★★★ Newbie

I does brought the command and conquer tiberian sun, its wont allow me to install it, its says i got outdate product i dont know how to update these, im on window 10 on my pc and laptop please can someone help me

Message 1 of 2 (308 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help me to install and play this game

Hero

@TeessideGuy82

Are you talking about the original CD edition?

Command & Conquer 1, Red Alert 1 and Tiberian Sun are all freeware, and have all been upgraded with community-created unofficial patches that fix a lot of their bugs and compatibility problems. You can find them here:

Command & Conquer 1:

Red Alert 1:

Tiberian Sun:

• Full game (scroll down to "single player, patches, linux and mac" click "View All Downloads" and select "Single Player Campaign (Windows)" in the dropdown)

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (303 Views)

All Replies

Re: Help me to install and play this game

Hero

@TeessideGuy82

Are you talking about the original CD edition?

Command & Conquer 1, Red Alert 1 and Tiberian Sun are all freeware, and have all been upgraded with community-created unofficial patches that fix a lot of their bugs and compatibility problems. You can find them here:

Command & Conquer 1:

Red Alert 1:

Tiberian Sun:

• Full game (scroll down to "single player, patches, linux and mac" click "View All Downloads" and select "Single Player Campaign (Windows)" in the dropdown)

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 2 (304 Views)