[Help] Command and Conquer Exception in Exception Handler

by motorbikeac

Original Post

Re: [Help] Command and Conquer Exception in Exception Handler

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@Nyerguds

Oh cool thanks i'm gonna test it know, is this version of drivers far enough back 10.0.10586.0? Because I did just look it up but I just want to be sure.

Message 11 of 18 (1,292 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@motorbikeac

I'm honestly not sure, sorry... I never had the problem myself. I know the problem got fixed in some driver, and later reappeared, but all I know specifically is that it's a driver from around/before June 2014.

If you figure it out, could you post which specific driver it was?

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 12 of 18 (1,288 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@Nyerguds

All good m8, just happy your helping :D

Oh yeah i think it's version 10.0.10586.0 because I did a default PC rollback in the control panel and this driver version is the one when it worked so this version should work for most people.

Message 13 of 18 (1,284 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@Nyerguds

ok new error "Please make sure you have DirectX 9.0 or higher installed (check). Also verify that your video card meets the minimum requirements (check), and that you do not have hardware acceleration disable in the Display Control Panel (?).   

Message 14 of 18 (1,270 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@motorbikeac

I dunno. Do some research on it? Your google's as good as mine...

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 15 of 18 (1,242 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@Nyerguds

Ok Thank your for your time, I will let you know if I fix the issue so you can spread the good word. :D

Message 16 of 18 (1,235 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello all, I fixed the issue by going back from windows 10 to windows 8.1 nothing else seemed to work. hope this helps! :D

Message 17 of 18 (6,038 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also have a similar problem but not with the Nvidia i have an intel 15-4200, any ideas on how to fix???

Message 18 of 18 (898 Views)