Re: Get Ready for Command & Conquer REMASTERED on PC

by nes24h

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Really amazing. Love to see Command & Conquer coming back to life. Please someday, can you remaster Tiberium Wars & Kane’s Wrath too, I’ve been trying to play them for so long but have a lot of issues with my graphic drivers and the compatibility of the game. I’m not the best with software, I wanna just sit down, load up and play Kane’s Wrath for hours lol with a smoke and a drink. Appreciate everyone’s efforts, I miss these amazing games. 

Message 41 of 47 (2,118 Views)

Hero

@Glxve 

If you have specific issues, please post an actual thread about them rather than mentioning it here.

You might want to look around the forum a bit, too, there are already several solutions posted here.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 42 of 47 (2,102 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am happy for the remaster, looking forward to more remasters and would like maybe a sequel or maybe some kind of ending to the storyline

Message 43 of 47 (2,002 Views)

★ Apprentice

Does this mean, we might see Red Alert 2, Yuri's Revenge, Renegade, Generals and Generals Zero Hour, along with Tiberian Sun and Firestorm and Tiberian Wars remastered? 

I would really like to see these games remastered along with command and conquer and first red alert and tiberian dawn

Message 44 of 47 (1,888 Views)

★ Apprentice

I also hope to see all expansion packs included with their original games also remastered as well

Message 45 of 47 (1,887 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@coldkeyes We really don't know. Only EA knows and they're not answering these kind of questions sadly so far. So, the answer is: maybe Standard smile
Message 46 of 47 (1,872 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I am for sure ready for some old school CC. Am ready to purchase a full collection but from everything I read you still have a lot of issues to correct before I will be able to run the collection on windows 10 without pulling my hair out so I can enjoy some old school warfare. Have I been reading wrong our do you have a collection ready to load and play without having to go through a lot of crap to maybe get the games running right or not. Dont want to buy something that doesnt work right yet. Simple ? if I buy it can I play the games without a lot of patches and reloading. Thanks for your time and sure hope you can bring back this series for windows 10. It was one of the best collection of PC games of its time. Hopefully Harold

Message 47 of 47 (1,323 Views)