Re: BRING BACK COMMAND AND CONQUER ORIGINAL

by Orac9

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

The excitement around this remastered version is amazing, it's nice to see I'm not the only one around who can't wait to get it..  I've been making my own maps for a while on Kane and love all things command and conquer....  so excited to see what it comes out like Standard smile

Message 21 of 47 (2,433 Views)

Hero

@chubbbychaser 

Read through these posts, from bottom to top, and you know pretty much everything that is officially released.

https://www.reddit.com/user/EA_Jimtern/posts/

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 22 of 47 (2,394 Views)

Re: Get Ready for Command & Conquer REMASTERED on PC

★★★ Newbie

Red alert remastered??? Take my money!

Message 23 of 47 (2,353 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

my money is sitting here waiting for this, I feel every morning it wakes me up saying.. oi!  is it out yet Standard smile lol

Message 24 of 47 (2,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry to put this here...... but WARNING IM NOT TECH SMART. I Want to purchase the Command and Conquer Ultimate Collection. I dont know what operating system I need to support all of the 17 games it has. I know they are older because I had them in the past, they were on everything from windows 95 all the way to Windows XP. Please let me know which one i need. I miss them and look forward to the new one!!!! But in the mean time would like to play the old ones while I wait. Anyone know what I need?

Message 25 of 47 (2,259 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Any extra info?
Message 26 of 47 (2,182 Views)

Community Manager

I have no additional information that I can share right now @iamsamoth.

As soon as I hear anything that I can share I'll post here and update the thread.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 27 of 47 (2,173 Views)

Hero

@DangerClose07770 

You might want to take a look here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/C-C-The-Ultimate-Collection/Is-red-alert-1-and-tiberian-sun-now-freeware/t...

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 28 of 47 (2,097 Views)

★★ Novice

Just really hoping for a Generals hd remake <3 

Message 29 of 47 (2,048 Views)

★★ Pro

Ok guys for the Remastered, please Balance the game to make multiplayer fun and not about Spamming.

For Tiberian Dawn, Please make:

1. Nod Stealth Tanks faster to produce or slightly cheaper with rebalance to the Unit's Stats.

2. Rebalance Nod Recon Bikes, some players abuse the X Scatter command last time on Westwood Online. Some People just Recon Bike rush by selling their Cyard and can kill GDI Harvesters very effectively. I recommend making their Rocket weapons less effective on Harvesters.

3. Make Harvesters like Dune 2 Harvesters, meaning when your last Harvester gets destroyed the game will give you another Harvester after a while, or give an Multiplayer option to make Harvesters respawn after a while if they get destroyed. Right now you lose all your Harvesters means you lose the game.

4. Maybe make GDI Mammoth Tanks faster to Produce but cost slightly more than 1500 Credits, to prevent Mammoth Tank rush.

For Redalert 1, Please make:

1. Soviet Tank Rush and Allied Tank Rush less effective, people just spam Tanks on Westwood Online last time. 

2. Make Infantry X Scatter more effective, basically people that Tank Rush smartly will screw an Infantry builder Player all the time, please buff Infantry.

Ok devs, lets see if you can make the Remastered C&C Tiberian Dawn and Red Alert not just a repetitive nostalgia game, but turn it into an even Better Epic game with my suggestions.

Message 30 of 47 (2,047 Views)