Re: Forgotten email and password for cnc3 and cnc4

by EA_Guy

Original Post

Forgotten email and password for cnc3 and cnc4

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hi EA,

I really love your game since childhood... and i will never get tired playing your games specially CNC 3 & CNC4.... it will be nice if i get to play it again this time. as of now am having a problem remembering my email and password is there any way to retrieve my old email and password for cnc 3 & 4.

here is my activation key for

[Removed]

I hope that you will consider my wish and i would like to hear you in person for discussing the further possibilities to retrieve my account. You can reach me on [Removed] or email me on [edit: email address removed] and I look forward to hearing from you. 

Sincerely,

pj campita

Message 1 of 3 (344 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Please take down your personal info.

This is a consumer to consumer help forum not ea tech support. Your person info and product codes can now be used to steal your account.
Message 2 of 3 (333 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi mizgracie,

I removed the personal information from your post. As mentioned by jp3914, Answers HQ is a public forum and you shouldn't post your personal information here. 

For assistance with this issue please contact a Game Advisor through the Contact Us site here. They will be able to look into your issue and provide you with further assistance. 

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 3 of 3 (328 Views)