Re: Could not connect to the sever, please try agine in a few minutes

by Nyerguds

Original Post

Could not connect to the sever, please try agine in a few minutes

★★★ Newbie

I can not activate this game on my pc.

When i run the game i get the prompt to log in to activate the game even though i am all ready log in to origin client :/

Message 1 of 4 (263 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@PC101 Which game, specifically? The Ultimate Collection pack contains nine different games, after all.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 4 (249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Good point its not the pack version it's is just c&c 3 tib war on its self.

Message 3 of 4 (235 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@PC101 Is this about the game activation at first launch, or about online play?

For the game activation, the solution is here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/C-C-The-Ultimate-Collection/Tiberium/td-p/5514870

To find the game folder, follow the instructions in this image. In the folder where you end up you will see the actual installation folders of your games.

Online play servers for C&C3 went down with GameSpy, so you'll need the community servers at C&C: Online to play on the internet.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 4 of 4 (220 Views)