Re: Could not connect to C&C Generals Zero Hour Online

by oftowarwego

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Could not connect to C&C Generals Zero Hour Online

★★★ Newbie

I have bought C&C generals zero hour today, but when I tried to log in online, it said this : Could not connect to C&C Generals Zero Hour Online.

PLEASE HELP ME !

Message 1 of 9 (20,092 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

Generals, Zero Hour, C&C3, Kane's Wrath and Red Alert 3 all used the Gamespy system for their online play, but the whole system has been shut in July last year.

However, community servers have already been set up, so it should be possible to play online that way. More information on that can be found at http://cnc-online.net/

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (24,177 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Generals, Zero Hour, C&C3, Kane's Wrath and Red Alert 3 all used the Gamespy system for their online play, but the whole system has been shut in July last year.

However, community servers have already been set up, so it should be possible to play online that way. More information on that can be found at http://cnc-online.net/

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 9 (24,178 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks Standard smile

Message 3 of 9 (20,039 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you sir

Message 4 of 9 (19,964 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i  cannot connect . its so annoying. ive tried create account , but still no luck! please help

Message 5 of 9 (19,895 Views)

Hero

@oftowarwego

If you have any problems with C&C: Online, I suggest asking the C&C:Online people about it, on their forums.

Message 6 of 9 (19,882 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
I've tried going to the new server still I can't connect, have to get one of you tech guys to talk me through it when I got a day off
Message 7 of 9 (19,873 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@oftowarwego They got their own people managing it. Ask it on their site. EA tech support won't help you with that; they only do support of their own products, and C&C Online is not their own product.

The overall guide on their site seems to be this:

https://cnc-online.net/setup/

Message 8 of 9 (19,805 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Adolini-sk how can i correct the problem?
Message 9 of 9 (5,357 Views)