Contact with EA devs

by irfanati

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Contact with EA devs

★★ Novice

Guys is there anyway that i can contact with EA DEVS so i can request them to make SDK for KANES WRATH & RED ALERT 3 UPRISING ?

Message 1 of 2 (335 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Contact with EA devs

[ Edited ]
Hero

@irfanati

Simple sad truth is, when the last C&C project (Generals 2) was cancelled, EA sacked the entire development team. There simply are no developers employed for the C&C franchise, at all...

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (374 Views)

All Replies

Re: Contact with EA devs

[ Edited ]
Hero

@irfanati

Simple sad truth is, when the last C&C project (Generals 2) was cancelled, EA sacked the entire development team. There simply are no developers employed for the C&C franchise, at all...

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 2 (375 Views)