Command and Conquer Zero Hour will not save (Win 10)

by GGSpiceey

Original Post

Command and Conquer Zero Hour will not save (Win 10)

★★★ Novice

So I bought the full package of all command and conquer games from Origin, which includes red alert, tiberium, zero hour, etc.The first c&c game and zero hour came together as one single package, and whenever I launch it, it gives you the option to pick either one of them. Both launches just fine, and works perfectly, except for one single problem, whenever I want to save my progress, the option to save would appear and I would accept to save, but when I want to load back in the save file, there wasn't any file to be found at all.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program and repairing the program via Origin, still it doesn't work.

I apologize for my horrible grammar, English isn't my first language

Message 1 of 3 (335 Views)

Re: Command and Conquer Zero Hour will not save (Win 10)

Community Manager

@GGSpiceey Are you by any chance playing on unofficial maps?

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (326 Views)

Re: Command and Conquer Zero Hour will not save (Win 10)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@EA_Darko

Just a note, there have been some reports of cloud syncing removing savegames, and sometimes even re-syncing them into the wrong games... though not of Zero Hour as far as I know.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 3 of 3 (320 Views)