Command and Conquer Ultimate Edition

by emilymaebartlett

Original Post

Command and Conquer Ultimate Edition

★★★ Newbie

Hi Guys,

I recently purchased through origin the command and conquer ultimate collection for my step dad. i have only loaded Red Alert 2 (Yuris revenge) onto the computer and the game will load and we can play 1 skirmish game (The preset map) we are able to change the player name and adjust all the settings for the skirmish, however, when we try to change the map the game freezes and we have to shut down the whole computer. Now he has one of the best desk top computers specifically for gaming so i am unsure why this is happening, if it was a free download illegally then i could understand, but we paid for it so i would like to know what i can do to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 2 (316 Views)

Re: Command and Conquer Ultimate Edition

Hero

Which Windows version are you running this on?

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 2 (307 Views)