Re: Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun

by xxswiftsilencexx

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

OMG thank you Ive been struggling with this problem for months!    BTW  was a bit difficult to open the "file" for Tiberian Sun,  but then I just right clicked on the Icon on my desktop and chose "open file location"  Then I dragged the (extracted) contents of  "TS Win8fix" into the folder and nolw it works perfectly!  Thank you so so so much!

Red Alert 2 Added Bonus -  I extracted the four files from TS Win8fix again and dragged them into the file for RedvAlert 2 /Yuris Reevenge (from Origin)  and now the Menu buttons work there too!  Wowo!

Message 41 of 54 (5,714 Views)

★ Novice

Worked for me! Cheers dude.

Message 42 of 54 (5,260 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

PCOBB!! You Rock!! My happiness is now compleete.. well still need a girlfriend but ha i got this Wink Lmao but gotta say i have windows 10 and the ultimate collection! I just had to download the zip folder and transfer the files. This is some sweet stuff! Thank YOU

Message 43 of 54 (4,990 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you have the same fix for windows 10? as I am having the same issue as everyone else

Message 44 of 54 (4,586 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
i did everything you said but now my game wont even start up at all
i am on windows 10 orgins
Message 45 of 54 (4,513 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

thankyou man it worked 

Message 46 of 54 (4,512 Views)

★★★ Newbie
tried everything else available online and this actually worked. Thank you for posting it
Message 47 of 54 (3,758 Views)

★★★ Newbie
ty so much, it worked
Message 48 of 54 (3,156 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For anyone looking for the solution to why your menu isn't showing up, this worked for me on Windows 10 5/20/2019. Thank you kind soul! May the internet help you out in any and all your endeavors!

Message 49 of 54 (2,858 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I love you. Thank you so much I get to relive my favorite childhood game! You're doing gods work my friend

Message 50 of 54 (2,276 Views)