Command and Conquer Renegade resolution glitches + sound glitches

by SeifMagdi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Command and Conquer Renegade resolution glitches + sound glitches

★ Novice

I have no idea how to fix those glitches.

My current resolution: 1366x766

Current Windows: Windows 10 Home 64 bits

Game Version: v. 1.037

Here is an clip for the video of my glitches: https://youtu.be/xh4QtAKILQo

Thanks is anyone can help.

Message 1 of 3 (1,683 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Command and Conquer Renegade resolution glitches + sound glitches

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SeifMagdi

I'm not seeing anything on there that's all that abnormally-glitchy for the game. The audio glitches all seem to be because of loading lag.

If the UI gets cut off, though, you may want to play on a 4:3 resolution, since the game was designed for that. So like, 1024x768, or, of you really only got 766 pixels, I guess 1024x766 would do.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,745 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SeifMagdi

I'm not seeing anything on there that's all that abnormally-glitchy for the game. The audio glitches all seem to be because of loading lag.

If the UI gets cut off, though, you may want to play on a 4:3 resolution, since the game was designed for that. So like, 1024x768, or, of you really only got 766 pixels, I guess 1024x766 would do.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 3 (1,746 Views)

★ Novice

@Nyerguds

Thanks man the screen got fixed, but the audio is still not fixed which is a little annoying. 

Message 3 of 3 (1,653 Views)