Command and Conquer Remastered

by Pwatchulator

Original Post

Command and Conquer Remastered

★★★ Newbie

I've seen a few news articles in the last few weeks suggesting that Jim Vessella is locking in a remastered version of Command and Conquer for the 25th anniversary.  He apparently flagged he'd be looking for feedback from the fans. Is this the right place for the discussion?

Message 1 of 4 (500 Views)

Re: Command and Conquer Remastered

Hero

@Pwatchulator

Not as far as I know... all of that has been going on around the community sites. I've seen threads about that on the CnCNet forum, on the OpenRA forum, and I think also on Project Perfect Mod and CNCNZ.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 4 (473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I should post say on the CNCNet forum instead?

Is the remastered rumor legit? If so I'm pumped. 

Message 3 of 4 (463 Views)

Hero

@Pwatchulator

It's legit, yes, but we'll have to see what comes out of it I guess...

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 4 of 4 (441 Views)