Re: Command and Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight - In-game login problem.

by Webmetalreese

Original Post

Command and Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight - In-game login problem.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Ahoj, před pár dny jsem si koupil C&C The Ultimate collection. Nenainstaloval jsem si všechny díly ale pár jich nainstalovaných mám a nemám žádný problém se spuštěním. Až na Command and Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight, hru spustím ale nemůžu se přihlásit. Zadávám správné údaje k EA účtu ale prostě to nefunguje.

Divím se že na to ještě nebyl vydaný opravný patch.

Hledal jsem všude po internetu nějaký návod nebo radu, ale nenašel jsem nikde nic.

Na obrázku v příloze tohle přihlášení funguje.

Ale ve hře se mi zobrazuje zpráva "Disconnected" "Please check you internet connection".

TRANSLATION:

Hi, a few days ago I bought the C & C The Ultimate collection. I did not install all the parts but a few of them installed and I have no problem running. Until Command and Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight, I will start the game but I can not log in. I enter the correct data for the EA account but it just does not work.

I'm afraid there was not a patch yet released.

I searched for advice or advice anywhere on the internet, but I did not find anything.

As shown in the attachment, this login works.

But in the game I see the message "Disconnected" "Please check internet connection".

Message 1 of 6 (6,079 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Technical support recommended my troubleshooting. To clear the Origin cache. But it did not help, and I think that this advice would not help anyone because it is a problem in the game and not in Origin.

Message 2 of 6 (5,964 Views)

Hero

@JurgenCZE

I heard in the past that this does work if you go to the actual program folder and launch it from there, without going through Origin...

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 3 of 6 (5,904 Views)

★★★ Newbie
hoj, aj si to nejak nakoniec vyriesil, alebo si sa vysral na to?
Message 4 of 6 (5,265 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Nyerguds Yo that looks like it might work
Message 5 of 6 (4,754 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@JurgenCZE Hi go here and install this custom launcher and it will allow you to log in with your EA ID.
https://www.moddb.com/games/cc-generals/downloads/new-fixed-ultimate-collection-launchers-v101
Message 6 of 6 (4,503 Views)