Command and Conquer 3 Online Login

by alecmcdaniel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Command and Conquer 3 Online Login

★★★ Newbie

Ive tried putting in the required fields but the game isnt excepting them. Not sure if im supposed to register somewhere to get an online ID set up or something like that but my email is too long to put into the EA account name firl so ive just been putting in the name only then the password but im not sure what to put in for the "Online ID" field

Message 1 of 6 (4,306 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Command and Conquer 3 Online Login

★ Pro

This belongs here. But either way the email with which you registered the game goes into the email field, the password to your EA account to the password field and what you want to be known in game as in the ID field, your choice provided it's not in use by someone else.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (4,483 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

This belongs here. But either way the email with which you registered the game goes into the email field, the password to your EA account to the password field and what you want to be known in game as in the ID field, your choice provided it's not in use by someone else.

Message 2 of 6 (4,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That does not work. It will not allow enough characters to be entered into the EA account name to enter my email address. I tried the part up until the @ and it says it was not found, but when I enter my Online ID it just says the password is incorrect.

Message 3 of 6 (4,193 Views)

★ Pro

My mistake, sorry. Your EA account name, not email address, goes into the EA account name field but the other things I said should work.

Message 4 of 6 (4,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The question is how do you find your way account name!!

Message 5 of 6 (1,219 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@jamesgray478 Um. It's literally right there under your avatar?

I think C&C3 online play no longer works through official servers though. I advise you to check out cnc-online.net.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 6 of 6 (1,179 Views)