Command & conquer error

by sswq8

Original Post

Command & conquer error

★★ Novice

Hello,

I bought command & conquer Zero Hour in origin. 

I tried to start the game but there is a bug that shows me 

"You have encountered a serious error".

I have tried everything to solve this problem, However, until now I couldn't play

I downloaded GenPatcher and tried to fix the bug. When I click on Apply Fix it shows me another error, "Errors have occurred when trying to apply the following fixes",

Message 1 of 4 (608 Views)

Re: Command & conquer error

Hero
@sswq8 So, did you actually check if there was any virus scanner or something interfering with it? Was Origin launched at the moment you tried applying the patch?

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 4 (589 Views)

★★ Novice

I have turned off Widows defender firewall and Origin was launched when I tried to apply the patch, but still the same problem 

Message 3 of 4 (574 Views)

Hero
@sswq8 Well, it's an unofficial patch, so I guess your best bet is to ask the people who made it. Legi seems to be active on GameReplays.

https://www.gamereplays.org/community/index.php?showuser=246661

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 4 of 4 (565 Views)