Command & Conquer in windows 10

by cowtechtutor

Original Post

Command & Conquer in windows 10

★ Novice

So I have ran into a few issues:

The one I would like solved at the moment happens in C&C Tiberium Wars

I Can install and start the game fine, but:

When I click on a menu I can not get any further and the game glitches out. I cannot see the menu to continue and need to stop playing

Message 1 of 4 (587 Views)

Re: Command & Conquer in windows 10

★ Novice

In firestorm I can start a mission I cannot do anything in Tiberium wars

Message 2 of 4 (583 Views)

Community Manager

@cowtechtutor Hi, can you post your dxdiag details? Can I check if you've tried running the game in Windows 7 compatibility mode?

Do you have an image of how it fails, or even a description? Would you describe the issue as some sort of video or display failure?

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 4 (547 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Game: Command and conquer: Tiberium Sun.

Error: Menus do not work

-the initial start menu is up, but any "pop up" type windows, such as the pause menu in game, or a pop up menu that should come up when you click on an item in the main menu, fails to open. The game will pause appropriately, and hitting ESC will pause the game (and seemingly open the pop up pause menu), as well as unpause the game, but the menu itself never pops up. This makes it impossible to play this game at all, as i cannot save games, load, or for that matter, choose any settings. I m on an ASUS intel i7, GEFORCE GTX 560mb with windows 10.

It seems the issue is that the menus do not pop up.  However, if i click in the general area where the "return to game" button is located in all the C&C pause menus,the game resumes, making it seem like the issue is a pop up blocker or a video setting error?

Message 4 of 4 (464 Views)