Re: Command & Conquer™ The Ultimate Broken Collection.

by That_Ready_Guy

Original Post

Command & Conquer™ The Ultimate Broken Collection.

★★★★ Novice

I recently purchased this pack knowing that some of those titles were out in the 90s so they will def have compitability issues with Windows 7 and 8 ALTHOUGH the system requirements section for this pack clearly stated that it works with Windows 7.

I first downloaded Tiberian Sun and apart from not being to able to change the resolution i had to download a 3rd party fix to be able to make the cursor work because it didn't, then i went on to download Generals and kept getting dozens of network errors when i tried to play with friends. Until this point i cant really blame EA because both titles were published in 99 and 2003 so i understand, however what i don't understand is the unplayable Tiberium Wars and Tiberian Twilight where i cant change a single graphics setting from the options without the game crashing and giving DX9 errors despite having DX9C installed (NOTE that both games are 2007 and 2010 so they should be compatible).

Message 1 of 4 (567 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have win 10 on my system and until recently all of the First Decade game work fine but now they are starting to crash and I have no idea as to why, but I do have a theory and that it is a con from EA, to get us to buy the remastered collection!

Message 2 of 4 (438 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please check out my post. let me know if you have the same problem: https://answers.ea.com/t5/C-C-The-Ultimate-Collection/CnC-Generals-ZeroHour-Origin-recurring-freezes...

Message 3 of 4 (403 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 4 of 4 (403 Views)