Comand and Conquer

by yahim1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Comand and Conquer

★★★ Newbie

Hi , i dont know if anyone will remember but C&C zero hour and Generals came in a CD box with 4 CD's (yeah i am that old) and i want to play it again for good old times but it tells me that the install limit has been reached and i cant play it . Can someone tell me how can i play it again ? 

sry for bad grammar.

Message 1 of 2 (575 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Comand and Conquer

Hero

Umm... I'm fairly sure C&C Generals predates systems with such install limits. Do you have a screenshot of that?

Note, these old games probably won't work from CD because the CD copy protection system of the game, SafeDisc, is no longer supported by Windows itself.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (517 Views)

All Replies

Re: Comand and Conquer

Hero

Umm... I'm fairly sure C&C Generals predates systems with such install limits. Do you have a screenshot of that?

Note, these old games probably won't work from CD because the CD copy protection system of the game, SafeDisc, is no longer supported by Windows itself.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 2 (518 Views)