Re: Character play

by Big1836Tex

Original Post

Character play

★★★ Newbie

I was playing Generals-Zero:Hour.  I got no error messages and the construction of new buildings was fine.  When I built solders and directed them to take up positions in the Humvee, nothing happened.  When I went to move tanks and robot guns, nothing happened.  How do I get the characters to move?

Message 1 of 4 (521 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm not sure what going on with that but you might have more luck posting it on the C&C boards. 

Message 2 of 4 (497 Views)

Hero

@endbender 

I recently got this interesting insight into a potential cause for that:

Aiji777 wrote:
Just solved this issue for someone I know and it turns out the windows "Game Bar" was the culprit in his case. In the spot on the screen where the game bar popup would normally show up, the mouse was being "captured" by the popup rather than the game.

If you're on Windows 10, try disabling the Game Bar / Captures stuff.

So, you may want to try that?

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 3 of 4 (451 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you. Where do I look to disable the bar?
Message 4 of 4 (443 Views)