CD-Key already in Use Command and Conquer 4 Tiberium Twilight

by Pythonizah

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CD-Key already in Use Command and Conquer 4 Tiberium Twilight

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello, Just purchased C&C 4 Tiberium twillight.

Installed via origin, and started up and then got to the registration code part. Copied the code that i got by E-mail.

Enter. Replies, CD key allready in use?

What to do? Re-purchase? New CD-Key sent to me?

Any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 75 (76,275 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CD-Key allready in Use Command and Conquer 4 Tiberium Twillight

★ Pro

http://help.ea.com should be able to help.

View in thread

Message 2 of 75 (83,160 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello folks,

First off, let me correct a misconception here: mrtnptrs is not an EA representative. We are in the process of changing the ranking system so that is clearer to everyone. EA community managers on Answer HQ wear my special avatar. Their name is also appearing as "EAFirstname" instead of a regular nickname. Developers from our studios usually have the studio's logo as avatar.

Answer HQ is not a direct support platform, it's a place where our gamers can share their expertise. For instance, in this case, what mrtnptrs was trying to tell you is that you should get in touch with our Game Advisors through the Contact Us page, so they can investigate and provide you with a working code.

Make sure you are logged in, select "C&C 4 Tiberian Twilight" as product, "Account/Registration" as an issue, and below help articles you will be presented with contact options (that may vary depending on the time of day/country your account is set to).

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 10 of 75 (81,097 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

http://help.ea.com should be able to help.

Message 2 of 75 (83,161 Views)

★★ Novice

the same proplem at me. buy the game in the c&c ultimate collection. all 16 games running fine, but c&c4 TT dont work with the produktkey. what can i do?

Message 3 of 75 (75,037 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Again: http://help.ea.com should be able to help.

Message 4 of 75 (74,810 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same Here - Got the collection and won't work

Message 5 of 75 (74,570 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Are you deaf? Wink Contact EA about this.

Message 6 of 75 (74,564 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Your link does not lead to any help.  Just a bunch of clicking on things and no way to get any help.  I have the same problem.

Message 7 of 75 (74,073 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes all these people replying go to ea support obviously have no clue what they are talking about because there is absolutely no help to be found on this page.

If there was, you could link an actual page containing information to fix it instead of just saying, go to ea support.

Message 8 of 75 (73,852 Views)

★★★ Newbie

mrtnptrs wrote:

Are you deaf? Wink Contact EA about this.

We are contacting you CHOP! Confusedmileylol: The ea help page is just a bunch of of rubbish .... thats why we are looking for answers here!!! am i mistaken in saying that this is.....http://answers.ea.com. Besides which for an agent you are not very polite or helpful

Message 9 of 75 (73,811 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello folks,

First off, let me correct a misconception here: mrtnptrs is not an EA representative. We are in the process of changing the ranking system so that is clearer to everyone. EA community managers on Answer HQ wear my special avatar. Their name is also appearing as "EAFirstname" instead of a regular nickname. Developers from our studios usually have the studio's logo as avatar.

Answer HQ is not a direct support platform, it's a place where our gamers can share their expertise. For instance, in this case, what mrtnptrs was trying to tell you is that you should get in touch with our Game Advisors through the Contact Us page, so they can investigate and provide you with a working code.

Make sure you are logged in, select "C&C 4 Tiberian Twilight" as product, "Account/Registration" as an issue, and below help articles you will be presented with contact options (that may vary depending on the time of day/country your account is set to).

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 10 of 75 (81,098 Views)