CD-Key already in Use Command and Conquer 4 Tiberium Twilight

by Pythonizah

Original Post

Re: CD-Key allready in Use Command and Conquer 4 Tiberium Twillight

★★★ Newbie

Yea it just came out it should not be a problem. Your link blows btw.

Message 61 of 75 (3,621 Views)

Re: CD-Key already in Use Command and Conquer 4 Tiberium Twilight

★★★★★ Newbie

You saved me! haha it's like 2 years now after I bought the game, now I can play em

Message 62 of 75 (3,454 Views)

★ Novice

registration code command conquer 4      

Message 63 of 75 (3,391 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

How is there not a solution to this yet?

Id like this resolved or receive a refund

Message 64 of 75 (3,364 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have buy c&c collection on ISTANT GAMING and i have dawloaded alle c&c but in c&c4 i need registration code for play.....where i find the code

Message 65 of 75 (2,890 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want to know Cnc4 Regestration code

Message 66 of 75 (2,714 Views)

★ Novice

perhaps you could be more helpful and give them the solution but ill keep in mind if you ever ask a question go google it *

Message 67 of 75 (2,260 Views)

★★★ Newbie

F'n ridiculous! With thousands of the same issue, they already should have been posting refunds a long time ago for selling a faulty product, allowed password play, or keyless play all together! I bought it at the store but have plenty of older games just sitting around. So, you go to the store, or wait for dl, wait for install, signup if not already, register product, only to be told that you can't, then search trough pages of bull to find solution and or through forums, then if it's too late because you work in the day you have to wait till you can meet with EA Help to chat with someone, only to be made to feel as though your some big-time criminal or like you're trying to catch a plain outside of your country during a pandemic, some times only to be told that you need o purchase another key to play a game that you have already purchased and was once able to play, and after all of this you can update the software to hopefully play? Is that not a job as a software designer or some kind of full time job with overtime? Should get paid for this!

Message 68 of 75 (1,588 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WoW EA has become scum, lost home during wildfires, took 2 years slowly replacing things like the gaming PC, had some EA games originals in storage, just to get message key is used, or need to connect to internet to verify registration...  EXCUSE ME?!?  Have the original BOXED CD/DVD with original codes and your saying I can't reinstall after a devastating fire wiped out my life...  F U EA, I use to code for your crap a long time ago, maybe we need to go down the lawyer residuals we haven't seen like forever...  Have EVERY title amounting to 5,000+ USD, honestly this falls under the Grand Larceny laws, simple fix, fix it or lets do it the legal way, as I still have all the receipts from 90's + and you have been rejecting ALL my correspondence on the matter...

Message 69 of 75 (1,458 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Izzle2 That worked thank you!
Message 70 of 75 (1,154 Views)