C&C Generals Zero Hour Matchmaker not found

by reflexs86

Original Post

C&C Generals Zero Hour Matchmaker not found

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have the ultimate collection and am running it on windows 7.

When I try to play online using the quickmatch in C&C Generals Zero Hour, I get the message that it could not find matchmaker.

How can I resolve this?

Best regards,

RefleXs

Message 1 of 5 (2,269 Views)

Re: C&C Generals Zero Hour Matchmaker not found

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem and then some! The match maker will not work and when i try and join a custom game i either get in generals "failed to join game diffrent version" or something like that, and in zero hour the match maker wont work and when i try and joun a custom game i get in the lobby, my name wont appear, and then it ALWAYS says the host left the match. I bought the origin pack with all of the generals because my original discs have been lost and i honestly never had these problems with the original versions.

Message 2 of 5 (2,214 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why sell the game.. When the quickmatch isnt available.. Waited for our to finally BE in a game.. Mismatch after 45 minuten 😑
Message 3 of 5 (2,067 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thats weird I stopped playing that game many years ago even though it was my favorite all time game because I got tired of waiting 45 min only to have game crash . basicly its a classic bait and switch by default because they put the game out sold it as a multi player but refused to upkeep the servers because having allready sold the game there is no financial gain in there eyes to upkeep the security and maintainance of the server , I think everytime somone in the game crashes or attempts to hack the game it crashes the entire matched game . I was extremly disapointed that they would take the most perfectly balance rts game of all time and kill the goose that laid the golden egg .

Message 4 of 5 (1,915 Views)

★ Pro

Well, it's irrelevant now since the multiplayer servers have been closed but you can still play online using C&C Online by Revora or simply GameRanger.

Message 5 of 5 (1,913 Views)