Re: C&C 4 - Code already in use!

by Herodotus63

Original Post

C&C 4 - Code already in use!

★★★★ Novice

I have both the retail and digital copies of “C&C 4” but since registering it on Origin each time I install the game it asks for a new registration code ("registration code is already in use” every time I try to start a newly installed game). I have two registered codes already, but as the irritating log-in launcher keeps telling me, they are already in use.
Can you help me, and will this happen each time I install this game?

And please EA, don't ask me to contact CHAT LIVE, as I have been waiting three hours this morning and still I am not connected to a support person. Three hours, when the wait time was supposedly under 5 minutes, 10 at most. Absolute waste of time!

Message 1 of 3 (496 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Herodotus63

Sorry, but this is a mostly volunteer-driven forum; most of the people who lend a hand around here (like me) aren't EA employees. Unlike the people you'd get through live chat sessions on help.ea.com, we can't actually look into your account details to solve such things. We can't solve key-related issues.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 3 (485 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That's a shame. I was misled by EA reps responding to other threads. Such a resounding issue, but EA does nothing about it.

Message 3 of 3 (472 Views)