Are EA going to make command and conquer backwards compatible for the Xbox one?

by WarMan19922

Original Post

Are EA going to make command and conquer backwards compatible for the Xbox one?

★★★ Newbie
It feels like forever now that Microsoft revealed backwards compatibility, and since then they've brought back many great games. However they have not done the command and conquer series (honestly they were all great and would definitely love to play them on a console more capable). Which leads to my question for seeing as it was an EA title, if we can expect it to become backwards compatible in the near future?
Message 1 of 13 (16,612 Views)

Re: Are EA going to make command and conquer backwards compatible for the Xbox o

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @WarMan19922

I've moved this post to the C&C boards.

I don't believe there's any information about backwards compatibility coming at the moment for XB1 but it's definitely worth keeping an eye out on some of the EA twitter accounts for all the latest news:

- Andy -

Message 2 of 13 (16,579 Views)

Re: Are EA going to make command and conquer backwards compatible for the Xbox o

Hero

@WarMan19922

Which one? There are quite a lot of C&C games...

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 3 of 13 (16,564 Views)

★★★ Newbie
We really need a true RTS game on Xbox One. Halo Wars doesn't cut it! Please EA bring this game to backward Compatibly. My friends and I have been waiting to see this, would love to pick up a digital copy
Message 4 of 13 (16,400 Views)

★★ Novice

command and conquer 3 tiberium wars on xbox one and its add on Kane's Wrath. that was the best game of the series. 

Boxshot: Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath by Electronic Arts Boxshot: Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars by Electronic Arts

Message 5 of 13 (16,391 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please !!! Why hasn't this become backwards compatible yet, Or even a new instalment? Halo wars is a tease, hook us up EA!!
Message 6 of 13 (16,374 Views)

★ Novice
I fully agree, EA would be doing the rts community a bad plus. Let get Kane's wrath on Xbox one
Message 7 of 13 (15,963 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's nearing 2018 & X Box One & backwards compatability has been out for yrs. Yet we still have not been able to play C&C 3 Tiberium wars! PC seems to continue right along with all the latest C&C games etc but nothing from X Box One! Microsoft needs to make this happen! I am so tired of reading & hearing excuses online etc as to why C&C 3 is not out yet for X Box One! In the meantime, fans continue seeing ridiculous kid game titles being released but NO C&C!!!! Apparently EA & Microsoft can not come to an agreement! 

Message 8 of 13 (15,260 Views)

★★ Guide

@Oregonducks2929

Apparently, nobody within EA is managing the C&C franchise, so a deal can't be struck as there's nobody assigned to do it.

Message 9 of 13 (15,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm with you on this one its really starting to * me off guess I'll just get a PC to play it

Message 10 of 13 (9,800 Views)