"Petroglyph Crash Report"

by edubb3322

Original Post

"Petroglyph Crash Report"

★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer Remastered
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug "Petroglyph Crash Report" Constantly getting this in the middle of playing Skirmishes for C&C Remastered. Haven't been able to finish a game in a few days because of it. Searched tips online such as: - Running the program as an Admin - Making the files as an exception to Windows Defender - Temporarily turning off Windows Defender - Turning off Rivatuner/MSI Afterburner (don't even have it on my computer) None have helped. Memory and speed are not an issue. Using a SSD. Purchased the game through Origin. Played through 5 campaign missions and a few skirmishes the day after the game was released with no issues. What's the deal?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing Skirmish. Crashes roughly 10-15 minutes into the match.
What happens when the bug occurs? Game crashes. Crash report is generated on the desktop, game loses connection and closes.
What do you expect to see? For the game to not end abruptly.

sos

Message 1 of 5 (3,907 Views)

Re: "Petroglyph Crash Report"

★★★ Newbie

I get the same crash report half way into a skirmish against AI.

It seems to me like a connection is being dropped to a game server

Message 2 of 5 (3,670 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Boa tarde, algúem consegue me ajudar por favor? Meu sonho era voltar a jogar este jogo, rs,

Creating crash report...
Saving crash report...
Writing dump file...
Contacting crash reporting server: http://crashserviceext.petroglyphgames.com:6570/
Packaging report for upload...
Zip: C:\Users\Gustavo\AppData\Roaming\CnCRemastered\ClientG-exe_2020-10-02_14-07-20-000_11132.zip, Created: 1
Sending crash report
32094 sent.
Petro Crash Link:
Done.
Message 3 of 5 (3,197 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine crashes when just playing single player missions. It happened once in Red Alert, and just now on the last Nod mission of C&C.

Message 4 of 5 (3,092 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Me too. I want to play counterattack in C&C Red Alert and the game stops immediately. No matter what mission

Message 5 of 5 (3,084 Views)