command and conquer remastered poor resolution

by ralenlim

Original Post

Accepted Solution

command and conquer remastered poor resolution

★★★ Newbie

Command and conquer remastered collection with poor resolution, I have tried change to other resolution also the same.

I am playing so much other games with Steam but no problem at all.

Message 1 of 3 (2,035 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: command and conquer remastered poor resolution

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ralenlim Please look at the screenshot you just gave.

In the bottom center of the game screen there's an info box which specifically mentions what you need to do to switch to high definition.

Though if you mean the windowed mode, you can switch to full screen by pressing [Alt]+[Enter].

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,995 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ralenlim Please look at the screenshot you just gave.

In the bottom center of the game screen there's an info box which specifically mentions what you need to do to switch to high definition.

Though if you mean the windowed mode, you can switch to full screen by pressing [Alt]+[Enter].

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 3 (1,996 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Nyerguds ya haha, i din pay attention on it ya, thanks
Message 3 of 3 (1,962 Views)