Re: Units only move one square

by Demagogue

Original Post

Units only move one square

★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer Remastered
Platform:Steam-PC
Summarize your bug Units will only move once space at a time.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I was playing the last mission on hard for the allied counter strike missions when I first had the issues.
What happens when the bug occurs? When units are commanded to move they will only move one space and stop.
What do you expect to see? The units to get a move on and get to where I was trying to send them!

The first and only time I've run into this was the final allied mission in counterstrike so it may be related to the quake tanks. It started with my spy who wouldn't go where I commanded him to and eventually happened to all my units. My Helo would take off and then turn around and land. When commanded to move units will move one space and stop and will not move again until another commanded move in which they will repeat the one square movement. 

I was able to get around the bug by saving and then loading my game. No issues through the end to mission accomplished. 

Message 1 of 3 (563 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Demagogue hey buddy, could you share a video clip of the incident, so that EA developer can have a look into it. Also wanted to ask,, if you are using any MOD's? because, some MODs may have some impact on gameplay or unit movement.
Message 2 of 3 (515 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SnakeheadMonster I don't have a video clip but I"ll see if I can recreate it when I get a chance. Not using any MODs.
It's only happened on the POLAND: Absolute M.A.D.ness mission.
Message 3 of 3 (505 Views)