Re: Time Flies mission - ai ore trucks

by F1ggo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Time Flies mission - ai ore trucks

★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer Remastered
Platform:Steam-PC
Summarize your bug During the latest phase of the "Time Flies" mission, I found out that AI stopped attacking me, and the reason was that Soviets produced too many ore trucks which blocked themselves.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I've only played this mission once, so simply play it normally.
What happens when the bug occurs? AI overproduced ore trucks and had no money.
What do you expect to see? Reduced ore truck production (?).

This was on 2020-08-21 so after "8/12/20 Hot Fix" with "Fixed an issue where extra enemy Harvesters would instantly spawn in campaign missions".

Message 1 of 3 (766 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice
@F1ggo Hey Buddy, this issue was already reported by many other players on Reddit & Answer HQ earlier. I remember, Jim has already addressed it in one of the reddit post, that the next patch will have a fix for it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (735 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
@F1ggo Hey Buddy, this issue was already reported by many other players on Reddit & Answer HQ earlier. I remember, Jim has already addressed it in one of the reddit post, that the next patch will have a fix for it.
Message 2 of 3 (736 Views)

★ Novice

I've only encountered this bug in this specific mission, so I've tried to find another topic with missions name without success Wink

Message 3 of 3 (731 Views)