by LumpiestBrandon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Post-patch: Harvester and mission scripting bug

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer Remastered
Platform:Steam-PC
Summarize your bug Harvester spawns out of nowhere (Video Evidence), mission scripting changed
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I found this bug on the covert operations mission Deceit, but it probably applies to other missions, as pointed out by other uses on this forum.
What happens when the bug occurs? The enemy units in this mission abruptly changed their AI behaviours 2 days after the patch (Aug 6). The enemy infantry moves differently. Also, harvs spawn out of nowhere
What do you expect to see? as above

I was playing the covert operations mission Deceit, and noticed that 2 days after the patch (Aug 6), the enemy units' AI changed in some ways - the path of their movement. While I didn't make it a point to record this, I came across an even bigger bug in the same mission, the harvs spawn out of nowhere. This is the evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGyO7MqRio0 

Message 1 of 8 (1,112 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Post-patch: Harvester and mission scripting bug

Message 7 of 8 (936 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I've also seen the harvester spawning thing a lot.  It usually happens when I attack an enemy refinery in single player.

Message 2 of 8 (1,039 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@RC1985RA hey Buddy, i really hope it get fixed in the upcoming patch.
Message 3 of 8 (1,009 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same here on NOD mission 2b, see attached screenshot. Suddenly 4 harvester's appear 

Message 4 of 8 (990 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@yewhatever12 hey buddy, it appears a New patch has come (741245) to resolve it. Could you check it once again on the new build.
Message 5 of 8 (980 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is there a link that describes the new patch? I haven't seen any update on the official site

Message 6 of 8 (957 Views)

Message 7 of 8 (937 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SnakeheadMonster Ah I missed that one out. Thanks man!
Message 8 of 8 (916 Views)