Re: Is it coming playstation 4?

by Nyerguds

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is it coming playstation 4?

★★★ Newbie

Can anyone tell me if the new command  & conquer game will be coming to playstation 4 or 5 soon?

Message 1 of 4 (1,023 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

@spursman1985 What new Command & Conquer game?

This remaster is a PC only release. Back when the project was still active, the official Twitter account specifically said there were no plans for releasing it on other systems.

https://twitter.com/OfficialCnC/status/1237792719587557376

@OfficialCnC wrote:

@liambrazier wrote:
What are the supported systems? Is it Windows only or are things like iPad an option at some point?
We're only focused on Windows PC, with support for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,015 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@spursman1985 What new Command & Conquer game?

This remaster is a PC only release. Back when the project was still active, the official Twitter account specifically said there were no plans for releasing it on other systems.

https://twitter.com/OfficialCnC/status/1237792719587557376

@OfficialCnC wrote:

@liambrazier wrote:
What are the supported systems? Is it Windows only or are things like iPad an option at some point?
We're only focused on Windows PC, with support for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 4 (1,016 Views)

★★ Novice
@spursman1985 Although EA seem very quiet on this it’s obvious there’s a considerable market for this game on PlayStation consoles so makes absolute sense to release the console version.
So surely this is a matter of when rather than if??
Message 3 of 4 (759 Views)

Hero
@ChrisHunter37 Development on this product has completely ended, and they were always targeting the PC market with this specifically. So I seriously doubt it.

Message 4 of 4 (750 Views)