Ingame mechanic to delete a downloaded skirmish map is broken.

by FN-0678

Original Post

Ingame mechanic to delete a downloaded skirmish map is broken.

★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer Remastered
Platform:Steam-PC
Summarize your bug The ingame mechanic to delete a downloaded skirmish map is broken.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By downloading a map, letting the user remove the map, or having the map removed by EA or Steam, then try to search for the map to click to uninstall it, only to find its not online anymore so you cant click it then click remove map.
What happens when the bug occurs? You are stuck with a possibly horrible map in your skirmish map list that you cannot ever get rid of piling up more and more until it takes you 20 minutes to find one map because the list is now so huge.
What do you expect to see? A remove map button to use before having to search for a map not after searching for a map. Posibbly on the skirmish page where your choosing your skirmish would make much more sense.

In the screenshots I show an example of a downloaded junk map. When I go to search for it to find it to uninstall it is no longer there. So I cant get rid of it.

Deleting maps locally doesnt work, the cloud will re install them on game launch.

There literally is nothing I can do. If I download a map now I run the risk of never being able to get rid of it.

My only solution so far is to ask for a refund, then rebuy the game.

Message 1 of 1 (479 Views)