C&C Remastered resolution

by Player_e2hr3jud

Original Post

Accepted Solution

C&C Remastered resolution

★★★ Newbie

Hi.  I have a problem with C&C Remastered where mid skirmish game the resolution went very low.  Multi monitor setup Video res for the game is 1920x1080 w/screen and can’t change it in settings.  Any new game I try is low res as well.  Any ideas please?

TIA

Jon

Message 1 of 4 (961 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: C&C Remastered resolution

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Player_e2hr3jud Maybe you just pressed spacebar? That switches the game to its original classic graphics.

If it's not that, maybe you should provide a screenshot.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (946 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Player_e2hr3jud Maybe you just pressed spacebar? That switches the game to its original classic graphics.

If it's not that, maybe you should provide a screenshot.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 4 (947 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much, space bar it was!!

Jon

Message 3 of 4 (941 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks....this also fixed mine...from a rogue cat!

Message 4 of 4 (242 Views)