Allies mission 10B

by Murff576

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Allies mission 10B

★★★ Novice

Mission starts and I'm in the elevator. 3 guards come running and get shot then 2 more arrive and get shot and then it's MISSION FAILED.

What's going on?

Message 1 of 14 (8,521 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Allies mission 10B

Hero
@Murff576 The timer is carried over from the previous mission.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (8,509 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Murff576 The timer is carried over from the previous mission.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 14 (8,510 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Nyerguds Oh rats, and there was I thinking I was good with 10 seconds left on the clock.
Back to the start again then.
As ever thank you Nyerguds!
Message 3 of 14 (8,502 Views)

Hero
@Murff576 Actually, I think if you just select the mission from the Mission Select menu you'll get the full time Wink

Message 4 of 14 (8,492 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Nyerguds Ooh, a selective 'cheat'? I'll give it a go, they can only fail me again and I'm used to that now.
Message 5 of 14 (8,486 Views)

Hero
@Murff576 An old guide on the C&C1 Covert Ops once said you're not really playing the game unless you have the words "Mission Failed" burned into your retinas anyway Tongue out

Message 6 of 14 (8,452 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Nyerguds I resemble that remark!
Message 7 of 14 (8,434 Views)

★★★ Novice

As I sit in the classroom trying to absorb more kick-* lessons about speed and surprise I thought I'd take time out and let you know that even selecting the mission from the menu does not alter the failure inducing messages of doom as the timer starts where it left off.

So, lesson being learnt is to go hell for leather with all possible armour and forget the niceties of selective targeting with hordes of gunships and pray to get to the Command Centre with at least 30 min left!

Message 8 of 14 (8,427 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Murff576

@Murff576 wrote:

I thought I'd take time out and let you know that even selecting the mission from the menu does not alter the failure inducing messages of doom as the timer starts where it left off.

Woah, really? What about restarting the mission? :-\

Message 9 of 14 (8,421 Views)

★★★ Novice

That is the only solution hence my comment about having at least 30 mins left from the capture phase.

Message 10 of 14 (8,413 Views)