Re: Allies mission 10B

by Nyerguds

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Murff576 Ah, no, sorry, I thought restarting the indoor part might also give the full timer. But it seems it doesn't.

I actually played the mission myself today. I knew you could kind of sneak to the north-east air base by shooting the tree blocking the way in the center east of the map (using [Ctrl] force-fire), and I massed a bunch of tanks in there and wiped out their airforce. Then I made an APC and 5 engineers, put it in there too, rushed all the tanks west along the top of the map, took out the Tesla and parked a tank on its spot, punched through the wall and got the engineers into the control center just after the missiles launched.

I had 57 minutes for the indoor part :D

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 11 of 14 (1,114 Views)

★★★ Novice

Every day is a school day. I did not realise that you could blast trees away. I had tried it previously on a ridge but it seemed to have no effect.

Right then, it's back to the original scenario I go! 

Thanks again.

Message 12 of 14 (1,102 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Murff576 The trick is, you can destroy trees, but only the single trees, not the tree clumps, and only with explosive weapons like tank shells, grenades or bazookas, not bullets (they do nothing) or flame weapons (they leave an indestructible burnt tree).

You do of course have to press [Ctrl] to force-fire on the tree.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 13 of 14 (1,077 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sounds much like Street Fighter 2010. :D

Message 14 of 14 (813 Views)