AI enemy sends civilian units that shoot pistol nukes

by CAPTAINxSPLOOGE

Original Post

AI enemy sends civilian units that shoot pistol nukes

★★★ Newbie

Product: Command & Conquer Remastered
Platform:Steam-PC
Summarize your bug When playing multiplayer - AI enemy sends civilian units that shoot pistol nukes
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play an internet game with two Soviet human players on one team versus two UK easy AI players on second team.
What happens when the bug occurs? Shortly after the start of the game, the AI players send civilian units that shoot pistol nukes at the human players.
What do you expect to see? This should not happen.

When playing multiplayer - AI enemy sends civilian units that shoot pistol nukes.

To reproduce - play an internet game with two Soviet human players on one team versus two UK easy AI players on second team. Shortly after the start of the game, the AI players send civilian units that shoot pistol nukes at the human players.Video below.

Message 1 of 4 (1,511 Views)

Re: AI enemy sends civilian units that shoot pistol nukes

[ Edited ]
Hero

@CAPTAINxSPLOOGE That's a deliberate feature on one specific map, actually. You are probably always playing on "The Hills Have Eyes". It's not the AI sending these; they spawn on the map by themselves. You just have to fend them off and focus on your actual enemy instead.

If it bothers you, just play a different map.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 4 (1,441 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It is kinda cool this, never knew about this map. I wish I knew what other ones had these weird options. It isn't exactly stated anywhere in game. Only (Mega) beside the map name, which I have no idea what that even means.

Message 3 of 4 (1,057 Views)

★★★ Novice
@RHANDI_GHANDI Mega is the largest map available. When you play against the AI, mega sized maps give you more ore, which means a tech center and better weapons
Message 4 of 4 (979 Views)