by charlijaen

Original Post

Re: Can't connect to Burnout Crash autolog PS3/X360

★★★★ Novice

EA stands for "Entirely Abandoned"

Message 11 of 38 (1,668 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey @EA_Archi, you seemed always on topic with Burnout... could you try to help us? Maybe theres a quick fix for it.

I know it goes down soon but Burnout is one of my fav series of all time, want to do a proper 'goodbye' to the franchise Standard smile

Message 12 of 38 (1,585 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Who told you the Burnout Paradise servers are shutting down on the 24th Oct. 2017? Where are you getting this information from?

Message 13 of 38 (1,568 Views)

★★ Novice
@jrrdw No one here said a word about Burnout PARADISE. This thread is about a lesser known, downloadable game of the series called Burnout CRASH, where it's all about crashing cars and not racing them. This game currently has an issue with its Autolog service. It's currently not possible at all for any of us to use it.

The servers are scheduled to be closed on October 24th, but it seems that EA decided to pull the plug a bit earlier, which is why we're so upset and disappointed.
Message 14 of 38 (1,562 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@BlastoFromPasto wrote:
@jrrdw No one here said a word about Burnout PARADISE. This thread is about a lesser known, downloadable game of the series called Burnout CRASH, where it's all about crashing cars and not racing them. This game currently has an issue with its Autolog service. It's currently not possible at all for any of us to use it.

The servers are scheduled to be closed on October 24th, but it seems that EA decided to pull the plug a bit earlier, which is why we're so upset and disappointed.

Nice catch! So your saying there are separate servers for every title? 

Message 15 of 38 (1,524 Views)

★★ Guide
@Straatford87 @EA_Archi @EA_Barry
You guys were helpful in other posts about issues with game servers.
Could you please look into this issue with the servers of Burnout Crash.
They stopped working on August 15th 2017.

I hope this further info helps in the investigation.

Thanks.
Message 16 of 38 (1,512 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem on my end. 

The game wasn't suppose to close until 24th October. Please EA, fix this issue.

Message 17 of 38 (1,492 Views)

★★★★ Novice

20170905_220256.jpg

No updates of this?, just started this game and I found that Autolog is not working, also had NFS The Run and It connects but the times weren't recorded

Message 18 of 38 (1,448 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am too with this problem... i am completionist and very love Burnout series.Have all games on my collection.Bought all dlc and did 100% on Burnout Paradise on PS3.Can you please fix the autolog problem with BURNOUT CRASH on PS3?Thanks already.

Message 19 of 38 (1,383 Views)

★★★ Novice

thats not good enough u march back in there & get it back on 

Message 20 of 38 (1,371 Views)