Burnout Paradise Xbox 360 turn off car

by koltb96

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Burnout Paradise Xbox 360 turn off car

★★★★★ Newbie
This game went backwards compatible and I remember on the 360 there was a way to shut off the motor or atleast I thought there was but now I cant find it. Does anyone know?
Message 1 of 2 (1,553 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Burnout Paradise Xbox 360 turn off car

★★★★ Guide

I think you are referring to 'idle'. When playing off line if you stop driving and sit still for a period of 10 seconds the game shuts the car off and goes into screen saver mode until you move the controls to start the car and resume game play. You can also end races, marked man and burning routes by stopping your car and sit 'idle' for 10 seconds. Times given here are examples, it depends on your console / computer speed before 'idle' time happens.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,494 Views)

All Replies

Re: Burnout Paradise Xbox 360 turn off car

★★★★ Guide

I think you are referring to 'idle'. When playing off line if you stop driving and sit still for a period of 10 seconds the game shuts the car off and goes into screen saver mode until you move the controls to start the car and resume game play. You can also end races, marked man and burning routes by stopping your car and sit 'idle' for 10 seconds. Times given here are examples, it depends on your console / computer speed before 'idle' time happens.

Message 2 of 2 (2,495 Views)