product code already been used, when reinstalling

by Illuminaty101

Original Post

product code already been used, when reinstalling

★★★ Novice

I have the Game Burnout Paradise City: The Ultimate Box, and already for quite some time. Now my Problem is, that I had redeemed that Code somewhen in the past, and now I cannot use the Product key anymore. Help, I guess I had created a huge mess back then! 

Message 1 of 6 (520 Views)

Re: product code already been used, when reinstalling

Community Manager

@Illuminaty101

I do not see Burnout on the account you are posting with here so it is likely you had it on another Origin account?

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (499 Views)

★★★ Novice

It could be possible. But the problem is, I had no Idea what Origin was back then. So even if I had created an Origin Account, pretty much everything I knew about it is gone by now. As I said, I had no idea what Origin was. But I am pretty sure that I did not enter this Product code on this wierd Phantom Account. That was like 5 years ago or so. So my Problem is: I don't know if this Account ever existed, any Login details, email etc. I guess the best would be to reset the Code somehow. And this is not Burnout Paradise City Remastered. I am talking about the old Ultimate Box.

Message 3 of 6 (492 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I bought Burnout Paradise on PC in a box in 2009 and I was using account created in game but since game logged me automatically I have no idea what happened with it after all those years. Now with Remastered discount I wanted to add it to Origin but its already tied to old ghost account. I still have box with cd-key and even receipt.

Message 4 of 6 (415 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@GlancoCrusader

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in contact.
Back in 2009 you were probably using a version of the game that didn't require Origin Registration since Origin wasn't released until 2011.
If you wish, you can get in touch with us via the live contact link featured below and as you still have the game and CD key we may be able to assist in getting you back in the game.

Cheers Standard smile 

EA Help - Contact us

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!

Message 5 of 6 (381 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I did call customer service yesterday. They said they could not help me because I don't have access to my old email that game is tied to. It's expired and beyond recovery.

Message 6 of 6 (334 Views)